- Run from my home
- Generate $4000 in income monthly
- Earn regular incentive trips
- Sell $6000 a month in product
- Have the majority through Facebook or online events
- Work no more than 25 hours a week
- Build a team throughout the country
- Have team builders who want to be leaders and build their own teams
When I look at that list I ask myself: What do I see, what am I already accomplishing, and how do I accomplish the rest?
So if you are reading this please know that I have accomplished most already of what is above. There are so many of these things I want to maintain or grow. These things have not come easily. IN FACT, most people are snuggling in their beds on a Sunday night watching their favorite TV show. On the other hand, I have just finished a FB party, booked a party for May, and coached future hosts in how to do things. I have spent the last few years sacrificing time with my family so I can build a life many people want to lead. The life I want to lead involves everything above and the benefit of it all are these things:
- TIME I choose to spend with my family. What I mean by this is this... If I want to go on a field trip I can. If I want to go on vacation, I can. If I want to go to lunch with my 18 year old, I can. If I want to spend a day, week, etc.. with my family, I CAN.
- Money to do the things with my family, WHEN I want to do them. AND not feel guilty about the money we spend. Side note... We all work hard and want to save $$ for things. Sometimes we need to look at life and say, "I need to live just a little. I am going to go on vacation and spend what I have earned on memories that will last a lifetime for those who are with me. We can't take money to the grave, but we can leave behind memories which will last a lifetime.
- Memories. This one is huge. After spending the week with a sweet lady with Dementia and having grandparents die from this horrible curse, I want all who know and love me to have memories of all the good times. I want them to have laughter of all the funny times ( I fell in a trench), and I want people to smile and be kind. When anyone is feeling sad, I want them to have a good memory to look back on and just smile.